fuck this, I’m crying almost every night again. How on earth will I ever figure out how to escape this hell hole? When is it time to stop trying? Because hell, I’m freaking tired of putting back the pieces again. You want me to stop trying, mother? Do you? I will, I’ll flake out of everything, I swear I’m not kidding.
Then again, I’m not you. Maybe I got your suicidal side, but it’s not going to get the best of me. Never. I’m never going to be you. I’m going to be appreciative of everyone, unlike you, who appreciates or lusts for everything and everyone else and you can’t see what’s right in front of you. Then again, I’m younger, aren’t I? Therefore I have nothing to say except to nod and accept it.
Oh dear crimson, my heart longs to see you.
Luckily, none of my blockmates follow me on here. In fact it’s so odd how people find me. Anyway, if a blockmate happens to be reading this somehow at this ungodly hour, my eyes will be swelling tomorrow, fair warning.
My own mother won’t even care if I died. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha.
Tagged by almostwinner
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger sent you in their post and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
If you could spend one day with any historical figure, living or dead, who would you spend it with?
Adolf Hitler. I’m not kidding one bit. Despite all his evil doings to the Jews and pretty much the rest of the world, you can’t deny the fact that he is a military genius. Also, I think it would be hilarious to see him order an ice cream with his strange accent and overbearing and excessive demeanor.
[Cue in all of my psychopathic evil dictator ideas]
If you could have one main course, dessert and drink for every meal for the rest of your life, what would they be.
Drink: Water. I don’t do soft drinks, alcohol for social occasions only, juice I can live without.
Main course: Spaghetti, it’s my favorite food. Cooked any way as long as it doesn’t taste bland <3
Dessert: Ice cream! Chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla, Belgian chocolate or cookies and cream.
As you can see, I’m very easy to please.
You now have editorial privileges for any tv show, movie or book. What character do you wipe from existence.
My guilty pleasure— Gossip Girl; and I would wipe out Dan Humphrey because clearly, he is the only one standing in the way of Chuck and Blair’s reunion.
Which fictional universe would you most like to wake up and find yourself in?
Unfortunately I’m going to give you a typical answer— Harry Potter. (I’mnotinthemoodtoexplainthingsI’monthattimeofthemonth)
Otherwise, I’d probably be in the Criminal Minds-verse or the Bones-verse.
Do you collect anything and, if so, how long have you been collecting it for?
Letters I receive. Oh, this one.
I collect notebooks, and I like writing on them and setting them aside for a later date. It’s always intriguing— to know what your past thoughts once were, remembering what once pained you, what still does, what crazy ideas once entered your head and simply for mere inspiration. I also like blank pages. I always enter a bookstore and always get tempted to buy a new notebook, no matter how expensive.
I’ve been collecting for as long as I can remember.
There is one movie that you know, without a doubt, will always and forever be your favourite, irrespective of any movie that is yet to come out. What movie is it?
The Devil Wears Prada. :| Don’t ask, I don’t even know why.
What is your favourite saying?
I have a notebook full of them. Though I just read John Green’s “Looking for Alaska”, so “We use the future to escape the present.”
Are you scared of anything?
Yes. I shall leave it there.
What’s the coolest album cover you’ve ever seen? Provide a picture of said album cover.
I mean, how can anyone NOT love James Jean?
What’s the weirdest thing that’s under your bed?
Err… A bunch of blank pirate themed invitations, I think.
You find yourself living in an alternate universe. What’s different about it?
It’s a merging of utopia and dystopia. Think Bioshock in a world with friendlier skies. Things such as bio-mutation vaccines are sold in vending machines, etc.
A world where it’s normal to be abnormal.
- Yoda walks in front of you. Who was the last person you emailed about a personal thing? —> Annika Yu.
- The books on your bedside start vomiting. What are they spewing? —> Words. Depressing words that haunt me. A concoction of lines that mean nothing and somehow mean everything.
- Your parents are looking through your hard drive. What is the last thing you downloaded? —> The update for my Adobe sketchbook
- There are diamonds in your hand. Who inspires you and why? —> Non-personal: Demi Lovato, Adele, Vincent Van Gogh; Personal: My family, God, my dog
- The red pill is the kick, and the blue pill is another layer. What childhood fear did you get over? Vampires.
- Santa is not real. How far away do you live from your closest friend? We live in different countries, although I think she returns tonight.
- You wake up and find yourself looking different. Who do you look like? I’m not so sure.
It would be cool to look like Victoria Justice for a day.Scratch that, I’d LOVE to look like Lucy Hale
- You Only Live Once. Pet peeve? Tardiness. And the sound of scratching metal.
- You suddenly can’t swim. Would you date a fictional character; who? Sure, James Potter.
- Okay. What is the most depressing word you have ever come across? freedom.
- You’re on a horse. You are a leading scientist on the verge of an earth-shattering discovery; what do you find out? that ducks can talk. quack.
1. Blue dot. Red dot. Who is/are your favorite superhero/es and why?
2. As Vincent Van Gogh says: What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
3. The best way down is straight. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
4. What is the last record you purchased or downloaded?
5. Where would you go if you were given 5 days off, provided you can’t use any electronic gadget except your camera.
6. Quack. Would you go vegetarian if you could handle it?
7. Last book read?
8. Your favorite a. Star Wars movie b. Harry Potter movie c. LOTR movie
9. Math or Science?
10. A premium penthouse or a modest 2-floor home?
11. Which dictator/horrible figure in history would you like to meet for a day and what would you do together?
Tagged are the following:
We seek for solace, yet find no sanctuary
Asylum, the people call this place;
Deranged animals incapacitated to speak.
Muzzled, their mouths are
Restrained from any form of speech
Stakes driven through their hearts
Pale, cold, and unbeknownst to emotion.
They dream one day to rid of
These binding chains and fly.
Feel the warmth of the light.
By: Pianne Sinfuego
Gloom, the sweet seductress
Her melancholic chimes never fail to draw
and drown you in her wretched misery.
Colored in a musty white and grey,
her whispers bellow beneath.
Tantalized, you try to grasp anything
that falls within your reach.
Though everything moves on in whirrs.
You’re falling in, lungs constricted.
Slowly, it engulfs you.
Forever you disappear from euphoric reach.
By: Pianne Sinfuego